I’m done!!! Nimble fingers is done. What I learned this time is:
- Iron is still your best friend.
- I’m happy I had more material and had to cut back. (I measured correctly, but it was longer and wider than it called for in the end.)
- Sewing directions are the hardest directions to read.
- I learned how to make a the waistband with waist ties which is much harder than waistband/all-in-one.
- It was helpful to do the apron over time instead of one night.
- Silky material/ribbon is very hard sew where you pin it.
- I want to take a sewing class and pick better material for each apron I do.
I still haven’t decided on what apron I will do next but it will be a few weeks until my next one. I would like to try to sew a purse in the near future too.